Thank you everyone for your great ideas regarding what to do with school projects. Using your ideas, I’ve compiled a reference list for the Tips & Tricks, section of goneminimalist.com.
1. Each child should have a storage box labeled with his/her name on it. When the child arrives home from school, projects can be viewed and placed into the box.
Projects can be:
2. Photographed and then labeled (child’s name, year, holiday).
3. Photographed with the child holding the project, and then labeled.
4. Labeled, and stored in a storage container for the future.
5. Disposed of (with caution!).